Saturday 1 December 2012

My Three Initial Ideas With The Feedbacks

Underneath shows my three initial ideas and me speaking about them. I briefly looked at the angle of which I will look at the three different idea's I had made which where; Why is dance not in the Olympics, A Budget of a highs tree look to a designer look and Are shows like X factor, Britain's Got Talent fixed? When speaking about the three idea's to my classmates and I looked;

- Who I would Interview
- The mode I will convey; Realism, Dramatisation, Performative, Reflexive, Observation etc
- If it would relate to my target audience

Idea One: Why Is Dance Not In The Olympics

Idea One Feedback:
__________________________
Idea Two: A Budget On A Outfit
 
 Idea Two FeedBack:

__________________________
Idea Three: Are programmes like X Factor fixed?
 
 Idea Three FeedBack:

No comments:

Post a Comment