Monday 25 February 2013

Production Log Week 2

WEEK TWO
The beginning of this week I decided to upload all my work to the mac, so I could start editing the footage I already filmed. This allowed me to look back at what I filmed. I realised when editing the westfield interviews that the noise levels were high which affected the ability of being able to hear the the vox pops clearly. This resulted to my only option by not being able to use the vox pops where the noise was to loud for example this is mainly seen through the interviews that were outside Stratford westfield.

After looking at editing and uploading the footage I had filmed I made good use of my lesson period time whilst the vox pops and other footage was uploading. It was here that I was able to film some shots of me talking directly to the camera (piece to camera). This was short and simple and consisted of me going over IMD's interview and allowing me to bring up my next topic which was the show with my dance partner and I. I wanted to use this time to film simple but effective shots where I coudl really enhance my editing skills from different angle shots.


Once I had filmed the piece to camera of me speaking directly to the camera about my next
topic being me and my dance partner and us about performing a show. This involved me also making call sheets for me to get Nicole to be here and the camera operator Guneet Sidhu.
_______________________________________________
Production
That weekend I went to Wandsworth were the camera followed me and my dance partner to our show at the Lost Theatre this was to add some depth into the documentary. I wanted to allow the viewers to actually see what a dancers life is like and I believed it really did. It showcases the tech run, the travelling to the venue and the performance. 

This week I had to overcome sounding issues with where I was filming but this genially helped me in the future weeks to come. I also has to overcome my organisation skills as I had to arrange a lot of things for the weekend for the filming of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment