Monday 25 February 2013

Production Log Week 3

WEEK THREE

Week three was the last chance for me to film any extra bits I needed to do. I started off the week on monday by uploading the footage I had filmed over the week, this would have been all the footabge I had filmed with I.M.D and Boy Blue. Whilst my footage was uploading that I filmed I decided to get the footage from dance work that Kenrick Sandy had done which was all from the internet (Youtube).

 So this week was mainly getting through downloading everything I needed from online, this meant that I had to put more time into my work making my hours of editing longer throughout the week instead of just making it during lesson time. 

I also had to go and do my last bits of filming, this included my interview with Kenrick Sandy at Centre Stage dance studio where I had to plan call sheets and allow myself to film on a quiet day at the studio as I didn't want the same problem to occur that had already occurred. 

Once I filmed the interview with ken rick himself, which was on the wednesday I then had all my time to work on editing my work. This gave me time to do all the voice overs that I needed to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment